• Air-Cooled & Water-Cooled
• Packaged & Split System Models
• 1 to 120 horse power
• Scroll & Semi-Hermetic Compressors
• Standard & Custom Chillers
• Tank and Pump Packages
• ETL Listed
• PLC Microprocessor Controlled
J&M Fluidics Manufacturing Facility
We are located at:
J&M Fluidics, Inc.
851 Tech Drive
Telford, PA 18969
Phone: (888) 539-1731
>Contact Us Online
The J&M Mission:
Our Mission is to
Build the Best Equipment for
Our Customers’ Needs and Requirements. The J&M Fluidics
Label on Our Chillers
Our Commitment to Excellence.
Our Business is Built on
Technical Support and Friendly
• We own the factory. Control of entire
• 316 Stainless Steel, brazed plate
• 316 Stainless Steel, Pressure rated tanks
on all PZAT chiller models.
• 316 Stainless Steel, industrial grade
pumps with Viton seals.
• Copeland Scroll Nominal 1-91 tons
• Custom chillers available for low temp.
• All chillers are completely inspected
and load tested prior to shipment.
What Makes J&M Products Attractive
Water-Cooled Process Chillers
• State of the art sheet metal manufacturing.
Everything fits together.
• Digitally controlled tube bending systems.
60% less braze joints.
• 15% silver solder used for assembly.
• Emerson and Sporlan refrigeration control
• The highest number of factory features.
• Over 90% of our components are NON OEM
available at any HVAC supply house.
• All assemblies produced are ETL listed.
J&M Manufacturing Highlights
The first full PLC control architecture featuring:
• High resolution, ultra bright touch screen
• Full Modbus control over TCP or Serial (RTU)
network. BacNet and LonWorks also available.
• In place (FREE) software updates.
• On the fly multi pump & compressor lag/lead
• Event data storage exportable in CSV format.
• Browser based HMI interface on local subnet or
optional secure VPN.
Programable Logic Controller (PLC)
Call Toll-Free: (888) 539-1731
Air-Cooled Process Chillers
It's All about Building a Better Product for Our Clients!
Call Us Toll-Free, We are here to answer any questions you may have in choosing
the right J&M Chiller model for your application: (888) 539-1731